“By building a responsible and modern business, we create a space of values that help in the development of young people, talents and potential of employees.”– Paweł Prasuła CEO EIP S.A.
Aktualne oferty pracy
MS Dynamics 365 BC/NAV Developer
- Designing and implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions in areas such as: finance, warehouse, production, human resources, service using agile delivery methodologies,
- Work on the development and maintenance of Microsoft Dynamics solutions,
- Ongoing cooperation with a team of developers and consultants, ensuring the high quality of the delivered software.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in working with NAV 2013, 2015 and newer versions,
- Programming various modifications in NAV,
- Designing reports from version 2009,
- General knowledge about functionalities: Finance, Sales, Purchasing, Production, Warehouse,
- Experience in preparing integration with external systems,
- Knowledge of programming languages: C #, T-SQL, C / AL., C ++ (at least 1 of the above),
- Knowledge of Visual Studio (2013 and/or 2015),
- Knowledge of English at a level that allows reading and understanding the documentation.
MS Dynamics 365 BC/NAV Consultant
- Participation in Dynamics 365 Business Central / NAV implementation projects,
- Coordinating the team during the implementation and supporting the implementation of projects,
- Good communication with the client and analysis of his needs, conducting trainings,
- Active participation in project meetings,
- Modeling of business processes,
- Designing and testing system solutions,
- Carrying out pre-implementation analyzes, creating documentation.
- Higher education in economics or technology,
- Knowledge in the field of finance and accounting,
- Good organization of own work,
- Availability for travel in the country,
- Experience in the implementation and operation of the Dynamics NAV system on the part of the supplier (as a consultant) or client (as e.g. chief accountant (s) willing to change their current career path),
- Accounting knowledge from production accounting,