What benefits does the implementation of the Dynamics NAV system in the Azure cloud offer? We invite you to check 10 arguments for this solution.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a system available in the cloud. This type of solution is dedicated to small and medium-sized enterprises looking for complete ERP software licensed in the SaaS model. What benefits does the implementation of the Dynamics NAV system in the Azure cloud offer?
- The NAV365 version has a full set of functionalities (known from the on-premise version).
- The purchase is made on preferential terms settled in the subscription model. The ERP solution is provided as Software as Service (SaaS). More about the differences in system licensing in the article: http://www.dynamicsdc.com/pl/blg/12-rzeeczy-ktore-powinienes-wiedziec-o-licencje-microsoft-dynamics-nav
- NAV365 is integrated with the Office 365 service and as a result it is a complete tool that allows you to transfer most of the activities carried out in the company to the cloud.
- The entrepreneur does not bear the costs associated with maintaining his own IT infrastructure. When using the Microsoft Azure cloud, the payment is made only for the resources used. This flexible and scalable billing model allows you to minimize investment costs. In addition, the costs associated with maintaining the IT department are minimized.
- The implementation process is shortened and simplified thanks to the NAV.express method. Installation and start-up of the system is possible even within a few days.
- Licensing in the subscription model removes the entry barrier for smaller entrepreneurs. Implementation in the On-premise model is associated with a biger cost in the initial implementation phase.
- The user licensing model is flexible. For example, you can reduce the number of users after a year.
- High reliability and stability of the Microsoft Azure cloud ensures system availability at 99.9%.
- Microsoft Azure as a service provider provides the highest level of security.
- The cloud-based system allows you to work from anywhere, at any time.
The combination of a wide range of functionalities (a complete ERP solution) with a scalable billing model is a solution worth noting both for large enterprises and the SME sector.
See our list of advantages and disadvantages of implementation in the Azure cloud here