1. Who will be your personal data controller
Your personal data controller is EIP S.A., J. Dąbrowskiego 30, 02-561 Warsaw, Poland.
If you have any enquiries regarding your personal data protection, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org writing “Personal data” in the mail title.
2. How and to what end is your personal data being collected?
Personal data can be collected automatically through cookies (more info: here). Thanks to that we can analyze traffic on our website by using tools such as Google Analytics or SALESmanago. The legal basis for such our action is our legally legitimate interest, ie the right to analyze traffic on our website. Data retention period: until their usefulness ends or until you withdraw your consent.
Apart from that we only collect data that you agreed to share with us by filling out one of contact forms on our websites.
Your personal data is being collected in order to enable the following:
- Contacting you to confirm DEMO details of the ERP system
- Contacting you to present an implementation offer for the ERP system
- Sending you material (pdf files, presentations, articles) that you ordered through our website
- Realizing a support ticket that you requested through our website
- Adding you to our newsletter list
- Realizing other goals that were clearly stated in an online form (in the above situations, the basis for processing your data by us is your request, sent to us before the signing the contract. Data retention period: until you recive our reply and until possible claims expire).
- Adding you to the list of people subscribed to the newsletter (then the basis for processing your personal data by us is your consent. Data retention period: until you withdraw your consent).
3. Are your personal data disclosed to third parties?
Your personal data can be processed by our suppliers or subcontractors (including entities registered outside of EU), such as:
- Google LLC – in order to use Google Analytics and Google Ads.
- The Rocket Science Group – in order to send a newsletter using MailChimp software.
- Microsoft Corp – in order to store data on mail server.
4. How is your personal data stored?
Your personal data is being stored in a way that only selected users from our organisation can access it (we use personal logins and passwords). This way we prevent access by unauthorized third parties, reduce the risk of data loss or corruption.
5. What are my personal data protection rights?
You can access your data anytime you wish. You can also receive a copy of your personal data stored by us.
Apart from that you can always inquire about:
You also have a right to:
b. introduce limitations on processing or object to processing of your data,
c. object to processing of your data for marketing purposes,
d. issue a complaint to a supervisory authority, if you think that your data is being processed in an unlawful way.
b. phone: 22 339 18 60
c. letter: EIP S.A., J. Dabrowskiego 30, 02-561 Warsaw, Poland.
To ensure the smooth functioning of this portal, we sometimes place small files on the user’s computer (or other device) – so-called cookies. Most large websites do the same.
What are cookies?
A “cookie” is a small text file that a website saves on a computer or mobile device of an internet user when he or she browses it. This page can thus remember for a long time activities and preferences of the Internet user (such as username, language, font size and other options). Thanks to this, the user does not have to enter the same information each time he returns to this page or switches from one page to another.
We use the following technologies to track actions taken by the User:
– Google Analytics and Google Ads
The purpose of using the above technologies is to monitor user activity.
How to control cookies
You can control and delete cookies yourself – details are available at aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies placed on your computer, and in most browsers, choose a setting that prevents them from being installed. In this case, you may need to adjust some preferences each time you visit a given page, and some options and services may not be available.
7. Additional information
The legal basis for processing your data is REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ( General Data Protection Regulation).