1. Dynamics is a safe and proven solution.
Microsoft Dynamics has an impressive history. The origins of Dynamics NAV go back to 1986 when the Danish company Navision Software makes debut on the market of accounting and finance software. In 2002 Microsoft took over Navision and 3 years later changed its name to Microsoft Dynamics NAV. During such a long history, the Dynamics system has become the largest solution for small businesses.
• 160,000 customers
• 2.7 million users
• sales in almost 200 countries around the world
2. The system is able to adapt to the industry and the specifics of business. It have a modular structure and can easily be extensible with further functions.
3. It complies with international and regional law.
4. It work in many languages and currencies. It can be successfully used in international organizations.
5. It can be used in organizations of various types, regardless of the industry.
6. Intuitive. Everyone can personalize views and windows. Users can independently set the layout of the windows so that they fit the functionalities to their workplace and the scope of their duties. The time of reaching selected documents, information or functions can be shortened as much as possible. Interface is very similar to Microsoft Office products.
7. Enjoys the trust of many companies regardless of the industry. Look at Dynamics Development Center clients here.
8. Business Central is easily scalable. It adapts to the pace of growth of companies. It can be successfully used by both small and large enterprises.
9. Growth of productivity. Independent research shows that companies that use the Dynamics system notice growth of productivity thanks to the automation of everyday duties.
10. Wide range of functionality.
|Supply chain management|
|Integration with external systems and softwares|