The BC TechTalk conference was held on December 3-4. BC Tech Talks is a free two-days online conference for the Microsoft Dynamics community. This is an event that focuses on the technical aspects.
The main goal is to exchange ideas and insights between programmers, project managers, IT managers, consultants and freelancers. Participants can participate on training sessions and get benefits from networking. Each day there are 8-10 sessions dedicated to people of different levels. Sessions are conducted by 16 speakers. According to the organizers, up to 1,200 participants probably took part in the event.
Participants can use the chat to exchange experiences and ask questions to speakers. After each lecture, approximately 15 minutes are planned for Q&A sessions.
Recordings of the sessions should be available on the YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClpBFLHBHgnD4Kgq3kRwU_A/
Below we present the agenda of the issues raised during this year’s BC TechTalk
- Creating new BC Application from A to Z in a few seconds
- Dynamics 365 Business Central and serverless processing
- Get Started with AL: TOP 10 tips for beginners in AL
- Power BI and Business Central Deep dive, Tips and Tricks
- Easily deploy and maintain your Azure infrastructure using terraform
- DevOps & Docker made easy: Just use it
- What’s new in AL
- Easy-to-build mobile apps to support BC processes
- Using Company Hub Add-on in Business Central
- BC Upgrade: smooth ride to extensions
- Get started with AL: TOP 10 tips for beginners in AL
- Evaluating your effort to move your IP to AL
- Configuration driven development environment
- Monitoring Dynamics 365 Business Central with Application Insights and Jupyter Notebooks
- DevOps & Docker made easy: Just do it
- Working with PowerApps and Power Automate for Business Central
- Say Hello to Business Central and Expect Business Central to Be Polite .JS
You can read more about the event on the website: https://bctechtalk.com/