On May 11, the Companial Connect conference was held, organized by one of our partners. It was attended by representatives of companies implementing and creating their own solutions based on the Dynamics Business Central system. This event was a great opportunity to exchange experiences and build valuable business relationships. Below is a summary of this year’s conference.
Development of Biz Apps in CEE countries
- The market value of cloud products from the BizApps group increased by 18%
- Particularly high growth in the use of these products can be seen in the following industries: Defense, Government Projects, Healthcare.
Development of Business Central in CEE countries
- The number of customers increased by 500 (7.5 thousand new users) last year.
- Almost 75% of new customers choose the cloud version.
- Poland is the strongest market in CEE.
From November 2022, Business Central is available in: Mongolia, Georgia, North Macedonia, Montenegro and Albania.
More about new local versions can be found at the following link: Overview of Dynamics 365 Business Central 2023 release wave 1 | Microsoft Learn
EIP Dynamics at the conference
One of the speakers at the conference was the Head of the sales and marketing at EIP Dynamics – Rafał Barnowski. He talked about the development of the company and the challenges resulting from the dynamic growth of the company.
He also presented the company’s sales strategy and represented EIP Dynamics during a discussion panel on building a profitable managed services business.