Due to the situation caused by COVID-19, Directions EMEA and Directions ASIA will be held as one remote event. The conference will be held under the name DIRECTIONS4PARTNERS VIRTUAL. It will run from 3 to 5 November 2020.
At the same time, it has already been announced that the European and Asian editions will take place in 2021.
- Directions ASIA 2021 in Bangkok, Thailand on April 15-16, 2021.
- Directions EMEA 2021 in Milan (Italy) on October 27-29, 2021.
What can you expect from DIRECTIONS4PARTNERS VIRTUAL?
- The organizers announce that access to the conference will be simple and intuitive.
- As every year, during the conference, you will be able to listen excellent speakers (including representatives of Microsoft, MVPs and ISVs).
- The organizers will make sure that the conference is interactive. For this purpose video and chat conversations will be used.
- Keynote performances will be broadcast live every day. The rest of the lectures will be pre-recorded, but after watching the video, you will be able connect to the QA session which will be broadcast live.
- Sponsors will have a virtual exhibition area at their disposal. Participants will be able to talk with sponsors via chat or video call.
Access to the conference is payable. Ticket prices start from € 225. The exact price list can be checked on the organizer’s website: https://directions4partners.com/events/virtual-2020/