Audit is a service during which our interdisciplinary specialists check that, how the implemented system meets the goals of your organization. We have carried out dozens of implementations in various projects implemented both in UK and abroad. We are happy to share our experience by helping companies that start their adventure with ERP systems or do not sufficiently use the potential of the implemented solution.
What does the audit look like?
The first step is short call. To book a pre-audit call, simply contact us by phone (+48 22 465 91 52), by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via a dedicated form: https://www.dynamicsdc.com/pl/audyt
Then during the meeting (workshops) together with you we will set a work schedule, discuss priority areas and prepare an offer containing a transparent quote. Only when the terms of the contract are transparent and satisfactory for both parties will we proceed to implementation.
Below are the elements that an example audit service may contain. However, we emphasize that the exact scope of the audit is discussed in detail so as to match our service to your expectations
- Detailed analysis of processes in which the IT system is involved.
- Help in correctly implementing selected functionalities.
- Infrastructure and database recommendations.
- Advice on choosing the licensing form.
- Identifying processes that can be optimized.
- Detection and repairing any errors related to ERP system.
- Improving IT infrastructure security.
The final product of the work carried out is a report containing relevant recommendations.
Depending on the complexity, it takes 2 to 5 business days to full complete the process.
More information about the audit at: https://www.dynamicsdc.com/pl/audyt