Dear Candidate, We are glad that you are interested in our advertisement. We assure you that we care about the protection of your personal data obtained during the recruitment process. We present the most important information concerning your personal data in case of submitting your application documents:
- The administrator of your personal data is EIP Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Warsaw, address: J. Dąbrowskiego 30 Street, 02-561 Warsaw, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Economic Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000738551, phone number: +48 (22) 530 65 50, e-mail address: email@example.com.
- If you have any questions regarding the processing of your data by us, you can contact our employee responsible for personal data processing at EIP S.A. He is at your disposal at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right of access, rectification, request for erasure and the right to restrict processing and data portability.
- In addition, if you consider that your data are processed in violation of legal requirements, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority. The supervisory authority in Poland is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. The address of the Office for Personal Data Protection: 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw.
- The data will be processed for the purpose of recruitment.
- Providing data is voluntary, however, not providing it will result in the inability to participate in the recruitment process.
- The legal basis for the processing of your data to the extent necessary to undertake activities aimed at conducting the recruitment procedure and concluding the contract is Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR) and to the extent necessary for the Administrator to perform its statutory duties – Article 6(1)(c) of GDPR.
- To the extent that data are processed on the basis of a separate consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of the data processing carried out before its withdrawal.
- Your personal data will be processed until the end of the recruitment process. If you have given separate consent to process your data for future recruitment purposes, your data will be processed for 12 months or until you withdraw your consent to process your data.