Microsoft Ignite The Tour is a two-day event that aims to build a community centered around Microsoft products. In addition, participants have the opportunity to learn during various workshops sessions. During this year’s edition in London, over 100 trainings and workshops were held, led by top specialists. The Microsoft Ignite conference (also known as TechEd) is organized independently on different continents. Microsoft Ignite equivalents can be found in North America, Latin America, Africa and Asia. Each time the conference is a great opportunity to exchange experiences and learn something new about the latest trends and Microsoft technologies.
Participants can choose training related to various IT topics. Below is a list of educational paths that were available in latest conference in London.
- Managing cloud operations
- Power Platform
- IT administratr’s guide to managing productivity in the cloud
- Securing your organization
- Azure fundamentals
- Improving reliability through modern operations
- practices Journey to Microsoft Teams
- Develop integrations and workflows for your productivity applications
- Deploying, managing, and servicing windows, office and all your devices
- Meeting organizational compliance reuirements
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Migrating server infrastructure
- Developing cloud native applications
- Modernizing web applications and data
- Developers guide to
- AI Content collaboration, communication, and engagement in the intelligent workplace
The next edition of Microsoft Ignite The Tour will take place on March 11, 2020 in Amsterdam.