We are happy to inform about another offering expansion. From now on you will be able to make your O365 purchases directly through our company. More info on our blog…
Apps purchased in subscription model as opposed to perpetual model is one of the strongest growing trends in IT nowadays. Such solution can offer numerous benefits:
- Great flexibility: every month you will be able to decide, how many and what type of licenses do you need to adapt to your changing business.
- Access to the most up-to-date version of the application.
- Payment are made in monthly intervals, so there is no need to make large upfront investments.
In a nutshell, O365 includes those 6 elements:
- Office Apps – something all of us know and like: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, each one of them in its most up-to-date version.
- Office WebApps – a lightweight, web version of the most popular Office apps.
- Exchange Online – a mailbox with advanced calendar features.
- One Drive – virtual hard drive.
- Skype for Business – business communicator, which facilitates exchanging information within a company (although it can also make external connections). Supports voice, text and video communication and offers features such as screen sharing, recording and carrying out polls during online meetings.
- Sharepoint – in its most rudimentary form a file repository on steroids: it enables you to carry out version control, set permissions and facilitate document flow. Its most advanced form can work as an intranet portal, from which users will access all their apps, can fill out their timesheets, register holidays and much more.
|Only online Apps + Exchange||Office 365 Essentials||Office 365 E1|
|Only desktop Apps without Exchange||Office 365 Business||Office 365 ProPlus|
|Everything that is offered within the two above products||Office 365 Business Premium||Office 365 E3|
|Everithing that E3 offers + Power BI + PSTN network + more||Office 365 E5|