In the first part, together with North Trampoline representatives, we tell you how in 4 months we managed to implement an ERP system that supports global sales in 30 different markets. After a session with North Trampoline, we presented DEMO of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Then Martijn Holterman from Continia introduced the OCR solution – Continia Document Capture. Among other things, he showed how with Business Central you can save hundreds of hours on manually entering invoice data into the system. Finally, as part of the summary, we have presented what to consider when you plan to upgrade or migrate to Business Central in the cloud.
Oglądając webinarium dowiesz się między innymi:
- How did the EIP Dynamics team manage to implement the system in 5 countries in just 4 months?
- How refreshed user interface in Business Central online look like?
- What elements should be considered when upgrading to Business Central online?
- How can you improve document management (both electronic and paper) by integrating with the OCR solution – Continia Document Capture.
- What are the main benefits of moving to the cloud?
- Case Study North Trampoline – “Business Central for global sellers: 30 countries, 5 local versions, 4 months” (Speakers: Karol Ślusarski, Mateusz Przybylski, Charlotte Svensson, Patrik Falenius)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central LIVE DEMO (Speaker: Rafał Barnowski)
- Continia Document Capture online (Speaker: Martijn Holterman)
- Product details and what to consider when migrating/upgrading to Business Central online (Speaker: Rafał Barnowski)