- Shopify – the leading e-commerce platform for online stores and retail POS systems. Shopify Inc. reported that its platform was used by more than 1,000,000 companies in approximately 175 countries.
- Shoper – e-commerce platform for online stores. Shoper is available as a SaaS service. The software is used by over 13,000 online stores.
- Optimizely – a leading marketing support platform used to conduct A/B testing for different versions of the website.
- PayU – an online payment operator operating in over 50 rapidly growing markets around the world.
- BaseLinker – a tool that provides over 500 different e-commerce integrations (including Allegro, eBay, PrestaShop, Shopee, Magento, Amazon, WooCommerce, DHL, InPost etc.).
- Salesforce – one of the most popular CRM solutions in the world. It allows for advanced modification of built-in functionalities depending on the user’s needs.
- Dynamics 365 for Sales – a CRM class solution from Microsoft. MS Dynamics 365 for Sales is one of the solutions included in the Dynamics 365 “family”.
In addition to the above, it is possible to integrate with many other solutions.
Contact us to talk about the possibilities at email@example.com