- Shopify – the leading e-commerce platform for online stores and retail POS systems. Shopify Inc. reported that its platform was used by more than 1,000,000 companies in approximately 175 countries.
- Shoper – e-commerce platform for online stores. Shoper is available as a SaaS service. The software is used by over 13,000 online stores.
- Optimizely – a leading marketing support platform used to conduct A/B testing for different versions of the website.
- PayU – an online payment operator operating in over 50 rapidly growing markets around the world.
- BaseLinker – a tool that provides over 500 different e-commerce integrations (including Allegro, eBay, PrestaShop, Shopee, Magento, Amazon, WooCommerce, DHL, InPost etc.).
- Salesforce – one of the most popular CRM solutions in the world. It allows for advanced modification of built-in functionalities depending on the user’s needs.
- Dynamics 365 for Sales – a CRM class solution from Microsoft. MS Dynamics 365 for Sales is one of the solutions included in the Dynamics 365 “family”.
In addition to the above, it is possible to integrate with many other solutions.
Contact us to talk about the possibilities at email@example.com
INTEGRATION FOR MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 BUSINESS CENTRAL
Business Central integration with e-commerce solutions
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central enables integration via web services OData, SOAP and API. Thanks to this, you can integrate the ERP system with third-party solutions and services. Examples of tools with which Business Central can be integrated: Shoper, PayU, Optimizely, Skanlog, BaseLinker, Klarna, Shopify, Salesforce and Dynamics 365 for Sales.
Contact us to talk about the benefits of integrating the system with e-commerce solutions: firstname.lastname@example.org
What solutions can be integrated with Dynamics 365 Business Central?
Business Central integration with Baselinker
For our client who selling supplements, we have integrated Dynamics 365 Business Central with Baselinker. Our interface allows you to connect the ERP system with an advanced e-commerce solution, which supports over 1000 integrations with stores, market places, couriers and online payment operators.
- Orders: creating orders and mapping goods by SKU and EAN, posting orders and printing fiscal receipts, updating order statuses on the Business Central-Baselinker line, sending the invoice printout to Baslinker from Business Central, supporting separate document numbering.
- Warehouse: creating warehouse files in the Baselinker warehouse based on data from Business Central, synchronization of stock levels.
- Planned features: automatic settlement of payments in Business Central, checking the contractor in the Central Statistical Office.